Softaculous is another top rated auto installer scripts library. Softaculous is being deployed more and more on hosting servers and their script lists refreshes every few weeks. What's more, it's compatible with various hosting control panels. Using Softaculous is absolutely a happy journey.
Softaculous targets open-source software and is available in a Pro and Free version. Softaculous applications typically create tables in a database, install software, adjust permissions, and modify web server configuration files.
Best Softaculous Hosting Providers
The good of softaculous is the cross platform feature. Since it is compatible with many popular control panels. softaculous can be deployed to both windows and linux platforms. it's popularly used by all leading hosting groups. The best softaculous hosting awards goes to Inmotion hosting and Arvixe Hosting.
Inmotion Hosting – An honest hosting provider comes with various hosting products at good price, it's the best choice for people who need enterprise grade hosting service. Inmotion is also ranked NO.1 for speed competition over 10 popular hosting providers. You get what you pay, inmotion will never be disappoint you for what you purchased. Inmotion Softaculous hosting comes with following advantages
- Free domain registration
- Max speed zone enabled
- 90 days leading money back guarantee
- 100% satisfication guarantee!
Go to www.InmotionHosting.com and view plan features!
Arvixe Hosting – Arvixe linux hosting plans are all configured with softaculous support. Similar to Inmotion hosting service, softaculous is offered free fromcenter as standard service for each hosting account. What makes arvixe softaculous hosting outstanding is their super friendly and helpful tech support. Their people are everywhere from the country to support customer from each corner on the planet. Softaculous is just a simple support on their powerful hosting plans. Arvixe advantages include
- Free domain for life
- Unlimited database per account
- SSD Disk storage
- SSH secure tunnel support
- Tomcat/Jsp optional support
Go to www.Arvixe.com for hosting plan details
More about Softaculous
There are many tools for one-click installation of free software. However, Softaculous is rated the best for the newest version scripts library and professional management. Meanwhile, it's backend with the most helpful support.
- Lots of Scripts – softaculous currently implemented over 170 scripts library and the support team is still making more. All scripts get updated once the official site released. People will get email notification for installed apps on website.
- Cross platform support – Softaculous can be added to the most popular Control panels such as Cpanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin and the support team is trying to make it compatible with more and more control panels. This should be the main benefit to hosting providers who offer different hosting solutions .
- Good price term – It's pretty cheap to get Softaculous. While fantastico charges $30/yr license fee, softaculous available for only $24/yr and a much cheaper lifetime license fee. Unlike other auto installers that requires to be paid first in order to try out. Softaculous offers free version and they are confident you will be impressed with the software make the purchase after evaluation.
- User friendly – Softaculous provide a demo first before you make the installation. It simply tells you if it will be the right choice with your project. It also introduced the update notice as long as the new version scripts available.
How to Use Softaculous in Control panel?
The use of softaculous is pretty straight. Take cpanel for instance, just follow the steps below to have the desired script installed in few minutes
- Login to cpanel and click the "Softaculous" icon located in your cPanel.
- From the navigation menu, select your desired software.
- Click the "Installation" link on the right.
- Fill out the required information and complete the installation
If you have installed a program using softaculous but want to remove it. Just navigate to softaculous center and view the existing installations, click "remove" under the specific site. All website files and backend database will be auto removed.