Managed hosting introduction
Managed Hosting is referring to either vps or dedicated server service, With a managed hosting you got dedicated resources and all necessary tools support for server management. The relative term is unmanaged hosting which means you have to deal with all server service with your own knowledge.
Managed hosting is highly recommended when you don't want to take the risk of any weak configuration for a server, it's also perfect choice for server admin who wants to setup a professional server in quick time. While managed hosting cost is relatively high than unmanaged service, it's always used for enterprise hosting solutions.
Best Managed Hosting
Bluehost is awarded the best managed hosting provider by editorial experience by ease of use, server performance, support availability and network stability and side by side evaluation. The bluehost managed hosting plans provide competitive price, powerful management tools and 24*7 live support with at least 99% server uptime guarantee.
Bluehost Managed Hosting details
Bluehost managed hosting plan starts at as low as $149.99/mon with 4 x 2.5 GHz CPU, 4GB RAM and 1TB DISK space. 50% discount is provided for first month. Means we only pay $74.99 for the first month service. Each managed server provides following core features
- Latest CentOS with pre-optimization
- or and cloud management panel provided
- Instant provisioning upon order verification
- Zero downtime upgrade
- Free Enom domain included
- Free Firewall setup and redundant network with NO Single Point of Failure
- 24 x 7 x 365 live tech support and online vedio tutorials
In order to deliver the best service to customer, bluehost built up their own data centers with more than enough hardware resources. The three world class data centers are setup to meet the next 10 years IT requirements based cloud technologies. All bluehost VPS and dedicated servers are generated from the cloud platform for scalable and flexible management.
What really makes bluehost outstanding is their cloud management system. We can easily view and manage server usage and status from GUI center from any device with internet access. The bluehost people are server core developers with lots of open source projects participation. They can not only do well to their own products but also contribute to the entire industry.
Visit www.Bluehost.com for managed hosting plans!
Why Manged Hosting Service?
Managed hosting services are pretty expensive than regular hosting plans. However, the price comes with a great value includes lots of advantages that's not available from most hosting plans.
- If you have a knowlegeable and professional server admin on hand, common issues can be handled quickly and efficiently so you don't have to contact provider's support and wait hours or days for final solution.
- It can support your business better if you're running a heavy traffic business site. Because a shared service is limited for bandwidth, server space, hardware parts and most server features. All such limitations don't exist with managed service and you just use everything as you like.
- You get better security and performance via managed service. You can guarantee the uptime by yourself using all available technologies so you can handle everything with your rules.
- In case you run into problems, the web host will always be available 24/7 with support staff who will monitor your server and deal with any possible issue that may arise.
Managed web hosting services require you to pay extra for all the benefit mentioned above. It doesn't mean you are paying extra for something that's not worthy, instead you receive much more revenue when you're not sure on how to get the server running smoothly and make full use of the available resources. Therefore you are in fact procuring better value for your money.
Who Should Use Managed Hosting?
Managed web hosting is used by both individuals and businesses to make full use of the service professionally and securely. Following reasons are how managed hosting being choosed:
- Lack of Management Skills – When you operate a big website and need a more robust web hosting solution, but your IT staff are less skilled in managing the server or simply do not have the knowledge to administer the server space properly. In that case, you need a managed service and have the hosting support people to have everything configured properly.
- Lack Of Time – You might be very professinoal in managing the hosting server but you're very busy in other tasks such as marketing and interaction to customers etc. Under such circumstance, a managed hosting is simple a convenience to have everything operated in right direction.
Find the right managed hosting provider is definitely quite important if you want to reduce and potential compaint and enhance your website availability on the internet. Choosing hostgator for your managed hosting provider is definitely the right determination for your business!