SimpleScripts provides FREE and easy one-click management of over 100 top web applications, including WordPress, Joomla, phpBB, Roundcube, Gallery, and more. With Simplescripts, you can have applications running on your website by just a few clicks away. No HTML or programming knowledge required. SimpleScripts is a "hosted service", so you can add applications to your existing web hosting account,
Best Simple scripts Hosting Providers
Simplescripts is becoming more and more popular nowadays for it's powerful scripts library and free feature. It can be added via any hosting control panel via APIs. If you're looking for the best web hosting support. We highly suggest you check out the following:
Best Simplescripts Hosting – Bluehost
Bluehost who's actually the first one uses simplescripts in control panel. Bluehost was fantastico based before and transfered to Simplescripts. Bluehost simplescripts hosting comes with a bounch of great features that's required by successful website including
- Free domain name
- Unlimited websites hosting
- Unlimited mysql database
- SSH secure tunnel supported
- Fully optimized hosting server
- Super affordable hosting service!
It's sister brand hostmonster is also simple scripts based while it's implemented by bluehost service. Same price and features, you can't find better place for cpanel simplescripts support
Go to www.Bluehost.com for simplescripts hosting details!
Best Simplescripts Hosting – iPage
iPage implemented simplescripts not long ago, it's actually using InstallCentral before to install scripts. Now, ipage control panel is fully integrated with simplescripts installer, it's sister brands like Fatcow etc all introduced this App in their Vdeck control panel. The best advantage with ipage hosting is we only pay $1.99/mo currently for unlimited websites, free domain and unlimited database!
Steps to use simplescripts with ipage hosting
- In vDeck control panel, click on the "Scripting and Add-ons" icon.
- You will see a list of available scripts for installation. Click on the script icon you wish to install then fill out the necessary information to complete installation.
- Plenty of scripts – Simplescripts comes with a full list with the most popular web applications such as wordpress, joomla, phpbb etc. You can always find a solution from simplescripts.
- Security patch – SimpleScripts makes script security and feature updates available within minutes of public release, and will notify you of new software releases via email and control panel notification (where available).
- Auto Upgrade – If you deployed several websites via simplescripts and need a update version later, simplescripts can upgrade all your sites at once with just one click!
- Backup and restore – If there's any problem via your upgrade, it will auto create a backup, just one click for restore.
- Free – You don't have to pay in order to use simplescripts and even no need a webhost since it's already a "hosted service", you just register on their site directly and start the install journey.
What's the disadvantage with simplescripts?
I think the most disadvantage with simplescripts is the platform support. It can't be working under windows system but just linux with apache server. This greatly reduced the number of users. I hope there will be a windows compatible plan from their team.
Another is about the reliability. It's announced to be hosted scripts and people be able to install scripts on their site directly. However, we tried to install wordpress and joomla from their site directly but alwys complaining ftp not correct but the ftp is actually working fine.
Simplescripts vs Softaculous vs Fantastico
All the three apps are popular auto installer in cpanel control panel, but which is the best? Nowadays, the fantastico is used less and less by hosting groups for the lack of support/updates over scripts. For leading cpanel hosting providers they mostly integrate Softaculous as cpanel add-on. Simplescripts came out as new competitor in the market and not being installed popularly in cPanel. Regardless of the newness for simplescripts, as it's already integrated bygroup, with huge business, Simplescripts will be recoginized by more and more people. It's really working as nice as softaculous but with a lower price.