ASP.NET MVC is a part of the ASP.NET Web application framework. An MVC Application is designed and implemented using "Model, View, Controller"
ASP.NET MVC brings more power to ASP.NET development and make it more efficient to put out a live .net production. It gives you the following outstanding advantages:
* Complete control over your HTML Markup
* Enables rich AJAX and jQuery integration
* Allows you to create SEO-friendly URLs for your site
* Makes Test Driven Development (TDD) easy
Asp.net MVC3 advantages
Arvixe Asp.net MVC3 Hosting Features
Arvixe is awarded the best Asp.net MVC3 hosting provider with leading support for asp.net technologies as well as other windows applications. With arvixe you get dedicated application pools for each of your hosted website for the best guaranteed performance. You will get following leading features from arvixe asp.net mvc 3.0 hosting plan:
- Unlimited Space / Unlimite Data Transfer
- Multiple domains hosting
- One FREE domain registration for life
- 24×7 smart and knowlegeble tech support
- Fully compatible with all ASP.net MVC 3 applications
- Up to 60 days money back guarantee!
Read arvixe reviews
Asp.net MVC3 Hosting Requirements
The server must be 2003 at least and 2008 is the best, You're also required to have Asp.net 4.0 pre-installed on the server end. Since it's going to production, the MVC3 hosting server should be as powerful as possible, Server 2008 R2 is ideal choice.
What Makes up a Good Asp.net MVC3 Web Hosting?
A qualified Asp.net MVC3 hosting provider should have the following minimum features enabled.
– Server 2008 (R2 is the best)
– Unlimited Disk space
– Free Sql server database
– .NET 4.0 and older versions concurrent installed
– Silverlight 4.0
– Asp.NET Framework 4
– WebMatrix compatible
– IIS Manager Access
– MS Web Deploy
– URL Rewrite
So based on above rules, the search and research is finally located at arvixe asp.net mvc3 hosting plan. Arvixe is by far our most recommended hosting providers who can support both windows hosting and linux hosting.
ASP.net mvc 3.0 resources