What's Vdeck? If you're still not sure yet please visit our older posting Vdeck hosting page for explanation. If you have liked it and interested to be a vdeck reseller hosting provider, then you got the right place. I will guide you how to make the research and help evaluate if it's worthy of the doing.
Vdeck Reseller Hosting Advantages
Vdeck, well known for it's powerful management over both linux and windows hosting. It's by far the only popular hosting control panel solution that managed to do so. Another most outstanding feature with this software is clients be able to manage hosting products, domain registration, email and account billings under the same panel. We don't have to introduce into another customer management system like whmcs for web hosting business. Generally speaking, all essential features from other popular control panels are prepared in Vdeck.
Who offers vdeck reseller hosting?
Because Vdeck is the product of http://vdeck.com/clients.html. The price of Vdeck reseller hosting program is as cheap as $49.95/yr. It's probably the most affordable reseller program from web hosting industry.group and it's only deployed to EIG hosting brands. If we want to be vdeck hosting reseller, we have to sign up with one of their hsoting websites like iPage, Fatcow etc. Till present, there're about 100 hosting brands under EIG company. If you're not sure what they are, you can refer to this Vdeck official page to get a short list
Vdeck Reseller Hosting Core features
Because the eig team offers vdeck reseller hosting program on each hosting website, the explanation and features are almost exactly the same. Here's quick view
- Dramatic discounts on plans
- Instant set-up on all plans
- Discounted domain registrations
- Discounts starting with the first resold account
- Priority reseller support for fast answers
- Powerful reseller console for comprehensive account management
- Billing manager for each of your resold accounts
- One-click login for easy account management
We will be able to customize the hosting control panel and setup our own brands in it such as logo, fonts,colors etc. Most features in Vdeck 4 are available in our own branded control panel. If we plan to do hosting business with an affordable solution, the Vdeck reseller hosting program would be quite worth a try.
What should we pay attention to?
Is it as simple as registration on those hosting websites? Absolutely not, before you get started please make sure you read the TOS, and especially the following!
- Customer Support — Unlike other popular reseller hosting programs on the web where we leave all technical support/billing etc to the actual hosting company, we have to manage both billing/tech support by our own via Vdeck reseller hosting. It works as we're managing our own hosting company except we don't have to touch the actual hardware stuff.
- Payment — At the moment, only credit card is accepted for vdeck reseller hosting, that means our clients will have to pay with credit card, no other options.
- Hosting Platform — We have to choose the correct provider for right hosting solutions. For example the iPage is 100% linux based service, if we register reseller program with them we can only create linux hosting plans. If we want to provider windows hosting as well, we need to sign with another service brand such as ipower.
Although we can generate all features from the actual vdeck control panel with the proper reseller program, the reseller based vdeck interface is not the same as what we're familiar with. I can say it's older version layout. Regardless of such difference, the vdeck reseller hosting program is a good deal because we'll learn how to manage clients and support etc, we'll get the valuable experience for web hosting business management. In case we'll finally launch our really self-branded service, this reseller program will help a lot.
Visit ipage for vdeck linux reseller program http://www.ipage.com
Visit ipower for vdeck windows hosting packages http://www.ipower.com